Saturday, November 8, 2008

8th NOV 2008

i was hoping for today since my last dating wit hubby..

i got a chance to date wit hubby today...

as usual, i woke up quite early lo...

but i got a bad sleep last nite (i was too excited until i cant sleep)

hahaha.. i miss him so so so much....

when i lye on my bed, my mind quickly flew to him..

he was fully filled in my mind, my heart n my soul.. haha..

jz lik normal couples, v hold hands, movie, lunch, shopping...

although these are nth much special to me nor any1...

but wat i really care was d time v spend tgt~~ OMG, i miss him..

but i really hate when its time to say bye bye~~ =(

sad sad coz have to wait wait until our next date...

i dun lik to say bye bye to him...

every time when i watched him get into d lrt...

my heart followed.. 真得很舍不得阿!!

tats d bad part of long distance relationship...

baby ar baby~~ i miss miss u so so so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment